What Our Customers Say
- We have found the service Quantum CAD provides to be of a high level and we are particularly pleased with their engineers’ flexibility and availability …Quantum CAD has shown good commitment in helping us reach our scheduled targets by making enough manpower available to complete the task in the required time.Project Leader, Panasonic Communications Co. (UK) Ltd
- Quantum CAD have produced the majority of our Library parts over the past few years, generating high quality models to our specification. They have been instrumental in developing a process to manage the information exchange between both parties to make this service possible and we have been very pleased with the results, both in quality and delivery.Principle Engineer, E2V
- Communicating with Quantum CAD was straightforward; the changes were implemented quickly with no hassles. The finished board was better than we expected… Once we gave the approval to start the PCB layout, the job was completed to our satisfaction and within our time frame.Senior Development Engineer, CEM Systems
- We have been working with Quantum CAD from the outset of the development of our product. They researched the manufacturing requirements for PoP technology and engaged with PCB and CEMs from the outset. From the first prototype build, we had a product that was ready for production. I would not hesitate in recommending Quantum CAD PCB Design services to anyone.
- Quantum CAD have a great knowledgebase for PCBs and design work in general, several times they have made technical suggestions which we incorporated into our designs. We have always found Quantum CAD to be very accommodating where quick turnaround was needed. In terms of quality and service I truly believe that Quantum CAD will not be beaten and that is why they are our number one supplier for outside company design work.Business Development, Zarlink Semiconductor
- Quantum CAD designed the PCBs for our diabetes insulin patch pump and its wireless touchscreen user interface. This was the first time we’ve outsourced PCB design and Quantum CAD worked closely with us and our contract equipment manufacturer (CEM) to enable us to bring quickly to market the world’s smallest diabetes pump. Both PCBs are high density, in that they have high component counts on small form factor boards. Of particular note, the designs include 0.4mm pitch ball grid array (BGA) packaged devices and package-on-package (POP) technology. Quantum CAD’s engineers took these technologies in their stride, whilst maintaining great superb awareness. The result: the highest-yield, lowest-cost PCBs. Quantum CAD also took full responsibility of PCB (component) library development and ensured the correct revisions of files were available between all parties; using the web-based CXInsight PLM platform. Accordingly, design reviews were managed – and technical queries resolved – promptly and efficiently. We found Quantum CAD to be extremely enthusiastic, capable and knowledgeable, and they were perfect partner on such an important project.Project Leader, Cellnovo