An excellent opportunity has arisen for a talented and highly motivated PCB Design Engineer to work in a highly respected design company in South Wales.
The successful applicant can expect to be involved in a diverse range of designs from a variety of different market sectors including Medical, Defence, Automotive, Aerospace etc.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Producing fully completed PCB designs from client’s specifications.
· Creating / modifying client schematics / netlists.
· Symbol & Footprint creation to IPC standards.
· Interfacing with customers & suppliers.
Desired Skills & Experience
· Good knowledge of printed circuit board technologies and DFM.
· Experience using Cadence Allegro / Orcad PCB Editor and Altium an advantage.
· Good interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to interact well with customers, suppliers and internal design team.
· Educated to HND level (or equivalent) in an electronic or technology subject.
· Certified Interconnect Designer (CID or CID+) preferred.
Please call Martin / Carl to discuss on 01639 881111 or send CV to email@example.com /firstname.lastname@example.org