Flexible PCB Design
If you’re looking for flexible PCB design services delivered by PCB experts, providing cost effective solutions, you’re in the right place.
The trend for electronic miniaturisation is at an all-time high. Driven by more and more industry sectors, integrated circuit board solutions are becoming more in demand as a means of exploiting the 3D space within your enclosure.
We’ve been designing flexible printed circuit boards for military, medical and automotive equipment for some of the leading companies in the UK and beyond for a number of years.
We have many examples which we can share as part of the consultation period. And with our eReview online system, you can have better communication, transparency and input at every stage of your project.
When Flexible PCB Design Services are Required
A flexible PCB design can be used to reduce space by utlising the full volume of the product, reduce mechanical interconnect and increase product reliability. Flexible circuits are special components and knowledge of the mechanical restrictions are required.
The Layout, mechanical engineer and the fabricator need to work in unison to deliver a successful design. The design phase determines the product cost, so all electrical and mechanical interfaces must be taken into consideration during the design phases.
Our skill is in creating bespoke and professional solutions and the relationships we have developed with flexi manufacturers. We can work closely with you, and your supply chain to create flexible PCB designs that work seamlessly within your product.
Our PCB Design Expertise
We have collectively gained over 100 years of PCB design experience, having worked across a number of sectors including military, medical, autosport, rail and telecoms. The designs we have worked on have reached global audiences and changed the world. Between the Quantum team, we have a mix of skills that make us the ideal choice for your PCB design project.
Problems we solve
- 3D requirements
- Creepage & clearance
- High speed / skew
- Power integrity
- Resource / expertise
- Signal integrity
Solutions we create
- 3D model/height
- Design rule driven
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes.
Results we achieve
- Increased customer satisfaction
- Increased manufacturing yields
- Increased profit
- Reduced design iterations
- Reduced design time
- Reduced product failures
- Shorter time to market
Why choose us?
- Over 100 years of PCB Design experience.
- Trusted by high profile clients including McLaren, Red Bull, E2V and Bosch.
- Extensive software and expertise delivering thousands of PCB design projects.
- Impeccable processes ensure that your design is shipped on time and on budget.
- Bespoke customer service – speak directly to an engineer from the moment you contact us.
- Real-time collaboration available across multiple locations.
What Our Customers Say
- Quantum CAD completed the project in a professional manner and interacted with both pcbportal and our clients effectively. Despite incomplete information, Quantum CAD delivered upgraded Gerber files to project completion date. Our customer was happy and we have pencilled in future projects for Quantum CAD to work on.Quality Manager, pcbportal.com
- Quantum CAD have produced the majority of our Library parts over the past few years, generating high quality models to our specification. They have been instrumental in developing a process to manage the information exchange between both parties to make this service possible and we have been very pleased with the results, both in quality and delivery.Principle Engineer, E2V
- The Quantum CAD team provided SMARTA with valuable technological input in developing requirement and design specifications in partnership with ourselves. Their in-depth knowledge of the various technologies involved helped us to better understand how they could be used, leading to a more feature rich and advanced product. They have consistently delivered work to the highest quality standard. They have always demonstrated a professional and knowledgeable approach and have kept us updated on progress throughout the projects. I would have no hesitation in recommending their services to others.Managing Director, SMARTA Systems
- Communicating with Quantum CAD was straightforward; the changes were implemented quickly with no hassles. The finished board was better than we expected… Once we gave the approval to start the PCB layout, the job was completed to our satisfaction and within our time frame.Senior Development Engineer, CEM Systems
- We have been working with Quantum CAD from the outset of the development of our product. They researched the manufacturing requirements for PoP technology and engaged with PCB and CEMs from the outset. From the first prototype build, we had a product that was ready for production. I would not hesitate in recommending Quantum CAD PCB Design services to anyone.
- It has always been necessary for Panasonic to have support of the highest quality and we recognise Quantum CAD as a reliable, diligent and professional company that have always been prepared to extend themselves around tight timescales.Principal PCB Designer C.I.D, Panasonic Mobile Communications
PCB Design – Power Control
Project: Our client’s goal was to develop a customised processor card. It required matched impedances technologies and small component packaging to meet form factor requirements.
PCB Design – Blood Glucose Manager
Project: Our client’s goal was to reduce the burden of managing diabetes on a day to day basis. The product features a pump, wirelessly connected to an app based touch screen handset.
PCB Design – High Speed Flexi
Project: Our client’s goal was to develop a flexi rigid that would cater for high speed and power signals while meeting all resistance, crosstalk and mechanical requirements.